ABOUT HUMAN MILK OLIGOSACCHARIDE (HMO)
An extracted form of milk that is typically found in mother's breast milk. Promotes immune development, brain development, and healthy growth among infants. Moreover, it may be applied in regular beverages, cosmetics and medical treatment for strokes.
Human Milk Oligossacharide (HMO) uses 2'-Fucosyllactose as its main base of ingredient. The ingredient plays a crucial role in infant formula and provides various benefits.
- Encourages growth of healthy microorganisms.
- Prevent growth of harmful bacteria and viral infections.
- Immune activation and reduce inflammation.
- Growth and protection of brain cells among infants.
- Infant Formula Milk
- Medicinal Use
APPLYING HMO IN INFANT FORMULA
A mother's breast milk only contains 8% of HMO which is crucial to the development of brain, physical growth, and immunity system.
- Increases immunity by increasing T-Cells
- Decrease possible inflammations in the body
- Promotes critical thinking among babies and children
- Increases rate of creativity and expressions
- Produces synbiotic - a more effective probiotic
- Removes toxic and viral infections that occur in the gut.
- Our gut controls 70% of immunity system.
Video Showcasing Benefits of HMO
Video represents a short summary of the benefits of HMO in infant formula.
Disclaimer: Placeholder video until a suitable video is done.
WHY CHOOSE US
Product is 100% manufactured and approved by Korean government.
Crucial in Infant Formula
In an ever-growing state, babies need crucial ingredients to develop their organs, cognitive thinking, and immunity systems.
Our staff is always on stand-by to assist our clients and customers.