Shipping and Return
- Shipping destinations: We ship locally only.
- Shipping times: Local orders take 3 business days to be shipped via Pos Laju service.
- Additional charges is applied for shipping unless there is a promotional offer for free shipping.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
- Shipping cost: Orders over RM 100 will have free shipping.
- Orders under RM 100 will be charged a standard shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country.
- Full price will be displayed at checkout.
- A voucher code can be applied at checkout to get free shipping.
Can I cancel or change order after confirming purchase?
You may only cancel orders before they are shipped to your address. It may not be possible for us to cancel order once item has been shipped. If you wish to cancel, please notify our email at email@example.com
What should I do if goods received is damaged or not the one that I ordered?
In the event that you have received faulty/damaged goods, or wrong item, you must contact our email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your order. It will take 5 to 10 business days for us to organize a collection and receive the returned item. Item will be thoroughly inspected when received, so please make sure that item is packaged will and unlikely to get damaged along the way. Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned item.
How will I know if my purchased item is shipped
Our staff will notify you of the shipped item, and provide you with a tracking code for your reference.